10th December 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

How can I mention school name in NEET registration form being a CBSE Private candidate?

Sir,
I have passed 12th from CBSE Board as a private candidate and my marksheet doesn't contain any school name but during NEET registration, school name would be required. What should I do now?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do for AIPMT 2016 registration if there is no school name on my 12th marksheet?
  2. Can I change my school if submitted CBSE registration form?
  3. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
  4. Will I get admission in any CBSE affiliated school after passing 10th exam as a private CBSE candidate?
  5. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  6. CBSE rules for underage regular student?
  7. How to join Ag BSc course while studying in CBSE school?
  8. Can a 12th passed private candidate appear for AIEEE exam? How should I properly fill the form?
  9. When the application form of NEET-UG will be released? Can I get admission in any private college if secure low rank?
  10. How to apply for private 3rd chance compartment
  11. Can I appear as a private candidate from Delhi for 12th CBSE?
  12. Will there be a problem if I want to change the school after registration?
  13. Can I appear for 12th board exams(CBSE) as a private candidate without passing 11th? Is it possible to appear for NATA and AIEEE as a private candidate? Will being a private candidate affect my admission into universities in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I take admission in other school for 12th class after studying 11th from a different CBSE school? List out residential CBSE schools in Jharkhand who allow such transfer?
  15. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  16. Can I give CBSE 10th Board exam externally without registering with the school?
  17. How will I apply for private CBSE forms in Private School in Kanpur?
  18. Should I prefer private school or open school? Will I be able to give compartmental exam of PCM?
30th July 2016, 10:37 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I mention school name in NEET registration form being a CBSE Private candidate?

That's not a problem as the private candidates can write the same in the exam form.

You just need to mention that you are a private candidate in the form where it asks about the mode of the education, whether regular or Private, you just need to tick the Private box there and they won't ask for the school again.

Even after this you feel any difficulty in the form, you may call the helpline number of the CBSE as may be given on the form itself in the office hours.
12th May 2020, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I mention school name in NEET registration form being a CBSE Private candidate?

Sir i have appeared as a private candidate in 2020 and my admit card does not contain school name, and school name is required in AU form
2nd August 2021, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th from CBSE Board as a private candidate and my marksheet doesn't contain any school name but during NEET registration, school name would be required. What should I do now?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?