25th September 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.E/B.ech in Civil in part time after passing diploma in survey engineering from West Bengal State Council of Technical Education affiliated institute

I passed Diploma in Survey Engineering from a West Bengal State council of Technical Education affiliated institute. I want to do BE/B tech in Civil in Part time.Please tell me a institute which is better..

Related Questions:
  1. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  2. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  3. Syllabus of 5th semester diploma in Electrical Engineering approved by West Bengal state council of technical education for WB Polytechnic?
  4. Can I get a chance for admission in government college as per my ranks? Date and venue of counselling?
  5. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  6. How to apply for JEXPO? Eligibility for polytechnic exam?
  7. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  8. Details about MIT Polytechni, Aurangabad -- [New]
  9. Which is better choice for me between CID or CBI after the completion of Graduation from Delhi University?
  10. When the application form of JEXPO will be released?
  11. What is the date of West Bengal Board of Technical Council Education Centre Exam?
  12. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Advanced Survey Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. List of colleges affiliated to AICTE offering Civil Engineering in West Bengal?
  14. What is the requirement to get admission in BCA after 12th commerce? I am going to join BCA course
  15. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  16. How may I do B.Tech(Civil Engineering) through correspondence from AICTE approved institute in West Bengal, after completing diploma in Civil engineering from government polytechnic institute? I'm servicing in government sector
  17. B.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering from any AICTE approved Institute at Siliguri, West Bengal -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do diploma in Civil Engineering course in Karnataka State Open University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?