25th June 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of West Bengal Board of Technical Council Education Centre Exam?

what is the date of west bengal board of technical council education centre exam(JEE) for the year 2013-2014.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  2. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  3. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  4. Syllabus of 5th semester diploma in Electrical Engineering approved by West Bengal state council of technical education for WB Polytechnic?
  5. Procedure and documents required to apply for JEXPO? -- [New]
  6. How to do B.E/B.ech in Civil in part time after passing diploma in survey engineering from West Bengal State Council of Technical Education affiliated institute
  7. HS certificate of Madhyabhart Gwalior Board of Higher secondary education is accepted by West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education?
  8. Way to get rid of bad marks in academics? Can I sit for any other board exams or free schooling?
  9. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  10. Where to get WB Plotechnic form?
  11. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  12. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  13. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  14. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  15. Can I do BA and MA in french literature after completing HS(10+2) from west bengal council of HS Education in and CFE & CFL from Alliance Francaise de Calcutta?
  16. Migration from West Bengal Board to CBSE
  17. Is maths compulsory for economics honours? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
20th November 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of West Bengal Board of Technical Council Education Centre Exam?

what is the date of polytechnic enternce examination in west bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?