16th July 2020, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Do I need to get migration certificate for 9th ICSE admission if completed 8th CBSE?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have passed 8th standard from CBSE Board. I want to migrate to ICSE Board for 9th standard. So, for the admission, I need to get the migration certificate? Please let me know immediately.

31st July 2020, 12:35 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to get migration certificate for 9th ICSE admission if completed 8th CBSE?

CBSE does not offer migration certificate for std 8th.

So, you do not need to get the migration or submit it to get admission in school affiliated to ICSE for admission in std 9th.
2nd August 2020, 12:41 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Default Re: Do I need to get migration certificate for 9th ICSE admission if completed 8th CBSE?

Migration certificate is only given after the completion of 12th class in cbse schools. That's why you don't get a migration certificate after your 8th class.
Also, migration certificate will not be needed while taking admission in 9th standard. However , tc will be asked. So, it is not mandatory to have a migration certificate while taking admission into the 9th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?