7th March 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Does preparing for GUJCET affect my Board percentage?

Hello friends, I am in 11th standard with Gujarat Board right now and I want to prepare for GUJCET and BTech course admission. I want to know would it affect my Board's percentage? Because I have heard that GUJCET preparation need more effort and preparation. Please tell me about this asap.

11th March 2020, 02:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does preparing for GUJCET affect my Board percentage?

If you are preparing for GUCET then it is not going to affect your board percentage if you study thoroughly and seriously.
Keep in mind that board exams are based on your theoretical concept where as in entrance test your conceptual knowledge will be judged.
I would like to suggest you that you should practice 10 previous year question papers of board exams and previous year entrance test question papers in order to get the idea what kind of questions are asked.
11th March 2020, 10:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does preparing for GUJCET affect my Board percentage?

It is true that GUJCET exam needs more preparation and efforts.
However, if you are keen to study then you can prepare for both the exams simultaneously because the syllabus is same and only difference is in the type of questions being asked in exams.
Board exams are based on theoretical questions more however, entrance exams are based on conceptual knowledge.

You should practice more and more question papers of previous years of both these exams.
Practice mock tests as much as possible.
First complete your theoretical portion then go to the questions given at the end of your book and then to the higher order thinking skills.
Once you are done with your textbooks then go for reference books such as Chemistry by OP Tandon.
Physics by HC Verma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?