20th July 2019, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Does preparing for Engineering entrance exams affects my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying and preparing for the Board exam of 12th standard with Science stream. I want to prepare for Engineering entrance exams as well. So, it will affect my preparation for the Board exam? I will get time to prepare both of them? Or should I join any coaching?

23rd July 2019, 03:24 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does preparing for Engineering entrance exams affects my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?

It depends upon your time management as to how do you manage it properly. It does not matter if you are preparing for your boards and your entrance test, you will just have to maintain your time well.

If you prepare well for your board examination, you will yourself be very much prepared for your entrance test. Moreover, if you feel that joining any coaching institute will be beneficial for you, you can very much join a coaching institute and can continue with your studies further.
23rd July 2019, 03:25 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does preparing for Engineering entrance exams affects my Board percentage? Can I get enough time to prepare along with Board preparation? Should I join coaching classes?

It depends upon your time management as to how do you manage it properly. It does not matter if you are preparing for your boards and your entrance test, you will just have to maintain your time well.

If you prepare well for your board examination, you will yourself be very much prepared for your entrance test. Moreover, if you feel that joining any coaching institute will be beneficial for you, you can very much join a coaching institute and can continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?