22nd February 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?

respected sir, my daughter was born in (mira road ) state of maharashtra on 24th february 1995, she completed her ssc from mumbai board, now she is appearing in hsc board from mumbai, is it compulsory for her to get domicile certificate , if she passes mh-cet 2012.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  2. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  3. Can I avail reservation of Maharashtra State if I am born here?
  4. How can I get Maharashtra Domicile Certificate if I belong to Chattisgarh but not born in Maharashtra? My Mother is born in Maharashtra? A
  5. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  6. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  7. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  8. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  9. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state? -- [New]
  10. Is it compulsory to get Domicile certificate even after passing MH-CET?
  11. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  12. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  13. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  14. How may I get a domicile of Maharashtra as I am residing here since last 15 years? Although I was born in UP
  15. How can I get domicile certificate from Nagpur collector office if my son was born in Nagpur but never stayed there?
  16. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  17. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is domicile certificate required in Maharashtra State Govt Service? I'm from Madhya Pradesh and Not having domicile certificate of Maharashtra
6th September 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?

I am submit forms for domicile certificatate my name anil mahadev hawale panvel tahsildar office give number
2nd October 2012, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?

My son will pass his 12th. we stay in newbombay. Please tell where should we apply for the domicile certificate in navimumbai or in thane
28th December 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

how to get domicile certificate from s.e.g. tehsildar of maharashtra if birth certificate is of kerala?
3rd January 2013, 06:33 AM
Unregistered

Since birth from 26years i'm in Maharashtra & even my father is in Maharashtra, but his birth place is in Chennai then can I get domicile of Maharashtra?
14th March 2013, 09:47 AM

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2717895]My daughter will pass her 12th,my son will pass 10th we stay in pune Please tell where should we apply for the domicile certificate in
1st August 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

how to get domicile certificate in maharashtra if place of birth is outside maharashtra but schooling from maharashtra..
23rd December 2013, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I AM BORN OUTSIDE MAHARASTRA BUT AM STUDYING IN MAHARASTRA FOR 7 YEARS AM I ELIGIBLE FOR DOMICILE CERTIFICATE OF MAHARASTRA . I AM DOING MY SSC AND HSC FROM MAHARASTRA
28th August 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

my son was born in abu dhabi. he has been in Mumbai for last five yrs. he has done class X in Mumbai and is appearing for class XII in Mumbai this year. we own property in Mumbai and I also have my husbands domicile. will my son get Maharashtra domicile
29th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I am born in Pune, Maharashtra, completed studies from Pune. Lived in Pune for 26 yrs till I got married and moved to Delhi.
How do I get Domicile certificate.
16th May 2018, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do affidavit if birth place is native place (kutchh) though we have leaving certificate??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?