15th August 2020, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Goa CET MBBS for a CBSE student?

Sir, I am studying 12th from CBSE Board and I want to do MBBS in any reputed college. Please help me to know if I am eligible or not for giving the Goa CET MBBS entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria for this entrance exam?

21st August 2020, 09:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Goa CET MBBS for a CBSE student?

For admission in MBBS course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET. It is conducted by NTA.

It is mandatory to appear and qualify in the examination for admission in MBBS course in any recognised private or government colleges.

So, you can start preparation as per the syllabus of NTA NEET.
22nd August 2020, 03:22 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Goa CET MBBS for a CBSE student?

The first thing I would like to let you know that, Since, 2016 all State CETs/PMTs along with AIPMT has been replaced by NEET for offering admission in undergraduate medical degree courses such as MBBS, BDS, etc. in any medical college across India except AIIMS admission in which is offered through AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.

So, there is no question of the eligibility for GOA CET for MBBS admissions now.

Further, for your information I would like to let you know that, for appearing in NEET, the minimum education required is a Class 12th in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in aggregate in PCB group from a recognised board of education. Marks relaxation upto 10% is allowed in case of candidates from reserved category.

For more detailed information regarding NEET, you can refer to the link www.ntaneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?