18th December 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

AIEEE application form demand draft to be sent in whose favor?

aieee appliacation form demand draft will faour of ???..please tell me how should it be done

21st December 2011, 02:49 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AIEEE application form demand draft to be sent in whose favor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
aieee appliacation form demand draft will faour of ???..please tell me how should it be done
The demand draft should be drawn in favor of:
SECRETARY, CBSE PAYABLE AT DELHI

Apart from this, you may also pay the examination fee using your debit card/ credit card.

If you are applying online, you will have to provide the necessary details about the Demand Draft in the online application form and will have to send the demand draft along with the confirmation page.

For more information, refer to the brochure of AIEEE 2011.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?