16th November 2016, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study class 9th distance mode?

Respected Sir,My self Rishy and I failed in class 9th because of some personal issues and now I want to study from home and give the exam. I want to know is it possible to study class 9th distance mode? Will I get promoted to class 10th?

18th November 2016, 07:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study class 9th distance mode?

Yes, definitely you can study class 9th through distance mode, there is no problem in it.
For that you must have to take admission in any Open School. From there you can opt Class 9th through distance mode and can take admission in class 10th after successfully qualifying in class 9th from there.
18th November 2016, 07:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

No it is not possible to study 9th standard from distance mode because as the rules and regulations you have to pursue your 9th standard from regular mode by joining any higher secondary School in near by area whether government or private. So you have to once again take admission in 9th standard and start your preparation to qualify in 9th standard so that you are eligible to persue your 10th standard.
18th November 2016, 10:14 PM
pruthvi12dba

There is no institute or tutorial conducting classes for 9th standard.

* But some institutes are there even if you fail 9 th class you can join 10 th standard.
* It is possible no 9th distance mode are there.
* So study directly 10th class in distance mode its called as open school.

You can search in your location open schools are there which are authorized.And continue your 10th class there.
22nd August 2020, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

distance/corrospondance education for std. 9th & std. 8th student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?