1st September 2019, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a candidate with 38 marks in Mathematics, 54 marks in Physics and 48 marks in Chemistry of 12th CBSE?

Respected Sir, I belongs to an OBC category and I have scored 38 marks in Mathematics, 54 marks in Physics and 48 marks in Chemistry of 12th CBSE Board exam. I want to appear for JEE Advanced. So, I would like to know that with this score I will be eligible to appear in this entrance exam?

8th September 2019, 06:43 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a candidate with 38 marks in Mathematics, 54 marks in Physics and 48 marks in Chemistry of 12th CBSE?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for JEE Advanced :

Before going to apply for JEE Advanced you just go through the eligibility criteria of JEE Mains. After shortlisting in the JEE Mains you will be eligible for JEE Advanced .

1.You should have completed 12th with minimum 75% of marks from the recognized board.

2.There is no age limit as such but you must have been on or after October 1993.

3.Once you get selected in JEE Mains you will be eligible for JEE Advanced.
8th September 2019, 08:15 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a candidate with 38 marks in Mathematics, 54 marks in Physics and 48 marks in Chemistry of 12th CBSE?

To appear in JEE Advanced the stage second of JEE (Joint Entrance Examination), you are required to have completed your Class 12th with 75% marks (or 65% in case of candidates from SC/ST and PH category) in aggregate from a recognised board of education. Students failing to aforesaid marks but still managing to be in the top 20 percentile candidates of their concerned Class 12th board are also eligible. In addition, you are required to qualify JEE Main for appearing in JEE Advanced.

So, based on the marks secured by you in PCM subjects, it is not possible to say anything regarding your eligibility for JEE Advanced.

For more details regarding the JEE Advanced, you can refer to the link www.jeeadv.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?