4th October 2018, 03:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NEET-UG for a candidate with 45 marks in Physics and 46 marks in Chemistry of 12th Science?

Sir, I have scored 45 marks in Physics and 46 marks in Chemistry of 12th Science. I am preparing for NEET-UG. So, I would like to know that with these marks, I am eligible to appear in NEET-UG?

7th October 2018, 01:49 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NEET-UG for a candidate with 45 marks in Physics and 46 marks in Chemistry of 12th Science?

NEET refers to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and the minimum education required to appear in NEET UG is a Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks in PCB subjects from a recognized board. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category.

So, having managed 45 marks in Physics and 46 marks in Chemistry at your Class 12th level, you are eligible to appear in NEET UG either if you have managed to secure at least 59% marks in your Biology paper so that your marks in PCB group subject becomes 50% marks or you belong to reserved category candidate.

For more details regarding NEET eligibility conditions, you can refer to the link www.nta.ac.in.
11th June 2022, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NEET-UG for a candidate with 45 marks in Physics and 46 marks in Chemistry of 12th Science?

In physics 35 and In chemistry 35 In bio 46 this marks will ok aur not for appearing neet ug entrance exam plzz tell mee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?