11th March 2020, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a candidate with 44 marks in Mathematics, 47 marks in Physics and 51 marks in Chemistry of 12th Chhattisgarh Board?

Respected Sir, I belong to an SC category and I have scored 44 marks in Mathematics, 47 marks in Physics and 51 marks in Chemistry of 12th Chhattisgarh Board exam. I want to appear for JEE Advanced. So, I would like to know that with this score I will be eligible to appear in this entrance exam?

13th March 2020, 03:56 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a candidate with 44 marks in Mathematics, 47 marks in Physics and 51 marks in Chemistry of 12th Chhattisgarh Board?

Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced -

Candidates should be in the top 250000 in paper 1 of JEE 2020.
The total number of candidates can be slightly greater than 250000 in the presence of tied ranks.

There is no age limit for this examination.
13th March 2020, 09:22 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a candidate with 44 marks in Mathematics, 47 marks in Physics and 51 marks in Chemistry of 12th Chhattisgarh Board?

The first thing I would like to let you know that the minimum marks required in Class 12th for appearing in the JEE Advanced does not depend only on the aggregate in PCM combination but it depends in the overall aggregate managed in Class 12th, so it is not possible to comment on your eligibility for JEE Advanced on the basis of your marks in PCM combination.

Further, in general, the minimum marks required in Class 12th for appearing in JEE Advanced in case of SC/ST category candidates is 65% which varies as the top percentile criteria for Chhattisgarh board varies with each academic year.

For complete details and FAQs related to JEE Advanced, you can refer to the link www.jeeadv.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?