9th April 2015, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?

Hello everyone,
I am doing 12th Science from CBSE Private Board.
I want to appear in JEE Main and Advanced.
So, as I am a private student what is my
criteria for giving JEE Main and Advanced?

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th BSEB candidate?
  3. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  4. Eligibility to appear in JEE Advanced for a SC candidate who has qualified in JEE Mains and secured 68.6% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  6. Will I be able to appear in JEE Advance if securing rank under 10,000 in JEE Main and secured 70.2% in 12th CBSE being a ST candidate?
  7. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced 2 times if dropping a year for preparation after 12th?
  8. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  9. Should I join Coaching class for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced from 12th standard?
  10. Preparation tips for 12th science and NEET? Books for preparation of JEE Mains & Advanced?
  11. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  12. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS?
  13. Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th NIOS student?
  14. Am I eligible for IIT at an age of 16? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for JEE advanced?
  16. How can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main & Advanced after completing 12th?
  17. Can i apply for IIT after doing certificate course in SLIET Longowal
  18. Eligibility to appear in JEE Mains & Advanced for a candidate who reappeared in 11th standard?
13th April 2015, 12:05 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?

I would like to tell you something that for appearing in JEE main and advance examination private or regular board is not a problem only you should be a science student and should complete your class 12th from a recognized university.

Minimum marks required for appearing JEE examination is 45% with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as a subject combination.
13th April 2015, 12:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced for 12th Science CBSE Private candidate?

Eligibility:

> You should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate in your 12th board.

> You must have studied atleast 5 subjects including Physics, Maths and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.

> Besides, you must have been born on or after October 1, 1990 to satisfy the age criteria.
13th April 2015, 07:14 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I am doing 12th Science from CBSE Private Board.
I want to appear in JEE Main and Advanced.
So, as I am a private student what is my
criteria for giving JEE Main and Advanced?
Don't worry, You are eligible to apply for IIT JEE exam.

IIT JEE is conducted in two stages namely,

• JEE Mains
  • JEE Advanced

Eligibility to appear for JEE Main

You must have done 12th class with PCM subjects from any approved school in India. Those who are waiting for results can also apply.

Eligibility to appear for JEE Advanced

You must have passed JEE Mains to be applicable for Advanced level.
13th April 2015, 07:16 PM
DineshKumar_01

Eligibility to appear in JEE main and advance for the 12th science CBSE candidate:

1. The candidate should have completed his 12th standard with a minimum mark of 50% from any recognized school.
2. Candidate must have studied at least 5 subjects including Physics, Maths and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
3. The age limit of the candidate should be more than 18 years.
5th December 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

My daughter pass 10 from BSEB in 2013-2014 is she can appear in 12 th as private student.
28th May 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in 2016 i have appeared for 12 as a private candidate in 2017 with 76.2%
am i eligible to give iit advanced in 2018
6th December 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

What will we write in school name and address column in jee form. If private candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?