2nd December 2012, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for JEE advanced?

i have filled for jee main but not for jee advanced in the application form of jee. If i qualified in jee main and get included in top rankers eligible for jee advanced, can i get the opportunity to apply for jee advanced then?

18th May 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for JEE advanced?

I have 34 marks in jee exam.is that possible to get engineer in good college in pune or ahmednagar
30th June 2016, 11:18 PM
Ronie0309

You do not have to register for JEE Advanced now, you only have to for JEE Mains.
If you pass the JEE Mains and are further ahead of the cutoff released by the IITs then you have a chance of giving JEE Advanced.Once you are in the top 20 percentile of your board in the 12th standard board exams, you do qualify for JEE Advanced and that is when you have to fill a form for being able to appear for the JEE Advanced exam.
22nd September 2017, 04:19 PM
spike.raghu

Any student who is appearing or has appeared for Intermediate exams can take JEE-Main. The eligibility criteria for JEE-Advanced is different. Those who plan to write JEE-Advanced should have cleared certain cutoff marks in JEE-Main and also meet a minimum board exams criteria. The cutoff varies from year to year.
25th April 2018, 07:01 PM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

Candidates should have to fill the application forms for JEE Main and JEE Advanced separately. It’s essential to fill online application form to appear in JEE Advanced Exam. Without this, it will not be possible for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?