27th February 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main & Advanced after completing 12th?

Hello
I am now studying in 11th ISC.
I want to take up the JEE Main and Advanced Exam
to do my B.Tech Engineering in the future.
I want to take admission in IIT.
So, what I have to do for admission in IIT
right after my 12th?

28th February 2015, 09:15 AM
vickyhansi

Default Re: How can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main & Advanced after completing 12th?

To take admission in IIT for B.Tech, you have to apply JEE mains exam after 12th.

There is two phase:-

JEE mains and advance exam, you have to clear both exam to take admission.

Then there is online counseling based on your marks.

Student is required to fill the appropriate choice of colleges and stream.

Then seat is allotted on basis of marks in JEE.

The student is required to go to the College campus where he/she is allotted the seat and fulfill the admission procedure.
28th February 2015, 10:39 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main & Advanced after completing 12th?

Eligibility criteria for appearing in JEE Main (Advance)

1. The candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1990 if belonging to the GEN or OBC-NCL category and on or after October 1, 1985 if belonging to the SC, ST or PWD category.

2. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in consecutive years. Therefore, JEE (Advanced) 2015 should be either the candidate’s first attempt or the second consecutive attempt.

3. The candidate should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination for the first time in all the subjects in either 2014 or 2015.
Candidates who appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) examination in 2014 and wish to re-appear for the same in 2015 (either for improvement or because they failed in one or more subjects), will have to re-appear in all the subjects in 2015.
Those who appeared for the first time in their Class XII (or equivalent) examination in 2013 or earlier are NOT eligible. However, candidates whose Class XII (or equivalent) examination Board results for the academic year 2012-13 were declared after June 2013 are eligible to appear for JEE (Advanced) 2015.

4. The candidate should NOT have taken admission (irrespective of whether or not he/she continued in the program) OR even accepted admission by paying admission fee at any of the IITs or ISM in the past; even candidates whose admission was cancelled are NOT eligible. However, candidates who have been admitted to a preparatory course in any of the IITs in 2014 can appear for JEE (Advanced) 2015.
7th April 2015, 01:38 PM
SmilyRishu

To get the admission in B TECH in IIT govt collage you must give the examination of JEE Main.

The examination consist of two parts::::>

1. JEE MAIN
2. JEE ADVANCED

In the jee main exam the question will be come syllabus of 12th under PHYSICS CHEMISTRY AND MATHEMATICS.

Eligibility criteria:::::>>>>

CANDIDATE MUST BE PASS IN 12TH CLASS

CANDIDATE SHOULD BELONG CITIZEN OF INDIA.

Now after clearing the both examination then you are eligible for admission in IIT Collage.

The seat of IIT is given to you on the basis of how much marks obtained in JEE advanced examination.
22nd June 2016, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Can three or more subjects like electrical engineering, robotics etc be study simultaneously or at a time in IIT college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?