24th November 2018, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NEET-UG for a Kerala State Open School student?

Sir/Madam, now I am appearing my 12th Science from Kerala State Open School. I want to appear for NEET-UG. So, after completion of this, is there any eligibility for appearing NEET-UG? Please tell me asap.

24th November 2018, 10:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NEET-UG for a Kerala State Open School student?

The full form of NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

NEET is conducted by National Testing Agency. The eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

1. You must have done 12th from a recognized board. Your subjects in 12th must include Physics, Biology and Chemistry.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required.

You can apply for NEET exam after 12th science from Kerala State Open School.
25th November 2018, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NEET-UG for a Kerala State Open School student?

If you have studied from a recognized open board with the required subjects, then surely you will be eligible for NEET UG. Just make sure you have got at least 50% marks in PCB stream.

In case, you have not studied the required subjects, you have to look for other options, according to your subject combination.
25th November 2018, 08:17 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

NEET Eligibilty:

A candidate is required to complete 17 years of age Eda at the time of admission or else on or before December 31st in the year of admission and the candidates belonging to unreserved category must not be more than 25 years of age to fulfill the NEET eligibility criteria.
The Minimum requirements for the MBBS course are 50% marks in physics, chemistry, biology and English in the ten Plus two examination.
In order to appear in this examination, the candidate must fulfill attempt limit. There may be 9 attempts for unreserved categories and 14 attempts for reserved categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?