23rd November 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to study BTech for Kerala State Open School students?

Hello everyone, my all friends are telling me that Kerala State Open School is not valuable and I want to study BTech in near future. So, I will get any difficulty at the time of admission as I am a Kerala State Open School student?

29th November 2018, 08:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to study BTech for Kerala State Open School students?

No, you won't find any difficulty in pursuing BTech after completing your schooling through open schooling. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard with PCM from a recognised Open School Board are also eligible to appear in the entrance exam.
You have to appear in KEAM entrance exam.
30th November 2018, 07:24 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to study BTech for Kerala State Open School students?

Keralal State Open School is a recognised board and candidates passed 12th from the recognised board are eligible to appear in the examination for admission in the B.Tech courses.

To get admission in B.Tech course the required eligibility is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCM as main paper.

So, if you have the required qualification then you are eligible to appear for the examination to get admission in the B.Tech courses.
1st December 2018, 06:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Open school boards, which are recognized will not create any issues during admission for you. Hence, if you have studied from a recognized open school board, then no need to worry.

Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam and you must have class 12th qualification with PCM stream to become eligible for entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?