25th June 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

How can I fillup the application form of 12th CBSE Private Board exam? Detailed information about it.

Hello Sir,
My son is failed class 12th of CBSE Board.
Now he wants to give Private exam from CBSE Board.
Can you please give me complete information?
I want to know how do I fill up the application form?
Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I reappear if failed in 12th CBSE Private Board exam?
  2. CBSE 12th board exam application form details?
  3. How can I fillup the GATE exam application form?
  4. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  5. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  6. Confused over filling up the IIT JEE application form?
  7. What is the last date to fill the application form for private candidates
  8. When the 12th CBSE Mathematics compartmental exam will be held? Should I reappear 12th from CBSE Private Board?
  9. Can I fill up private form of B.A after passing 12th 7 years back?
  10. Can I change my stream from CBSE board to MP board? Information needed to be filled in JEE Main form?
  11. I have not got the roll numberas private canididate cbse? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the date of fill of 12th private forms of CBSE board?
  13. What is the last date of fill the form of 12th private CBSE board
  14. How to avail scholarship for B.Tech from Government college after scoring 90% marks in 12th CBSE board? Where to get application form for the same?
  15. When will be the CBSE private forms going to be available?
  16. When are the CBSE private forms going to be available?
  17. How can I get information for eligibility, application forms and fees for KCET exams?
  18. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?
27th June 2015, 10:31 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fillup the application form of 12th CBSE Private Board exam? Detailed information about it.

CBSE stands for central board of secondary education.

The candidate can appear as private candidate for class 12 examination.

At first candidate has to procure an application form http://cbse.nic.in/faq/pvtforms.htm download and fill the application form and submit it to the regional officer of the board by paying the prescribed fee along with the 3 recent passport photographs. The application forms are available at syndicate banks.
27th June 2015, 11:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I fillup the application form of 12th CBSE Private Board exam? Detailed information about it.

You need to follow the below steps :-

- First of all, you need to approach a school from where your son wants to give CBSE Board exam as a private student.
- Get the permission from the concerned school's principal.
- Then you need to get application form from the concerned school's office.
- Fill the application form, attach requisite documents and submit it along with requisite fees.
28th June 2015, 04:41 PM
reconnect

The procedure is very simple there is no need to worry. First of all you have to go to the school where you want to your son to give the exam. They will tell you all the procedure. You have to fill the form of Re-Appearing to give the exam as a private candidate.
You may also check the official website of CBSE board where you can get all the information. www.cbse.nic.in

GOOD LUCK.
17th October 2015, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,if I am unable to submit the form before 20th ?? As I have submitted the form but was mistaken as I didn't send the confirmation page but as of now I have sent it but....if my form rejected what should I do. Pls help me sir.I was unable to give my exams because I suffered from accidents(multiple) .sir pls guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?