14th August 2013, 03:21 PM
GAURAV R. PANDE

Can I be eligible for MP PMT?

I am from nagpur maharashtra, can i eligible for mp pmt

7th October 2015, 11:22 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for MP PMT?

No, you will not be eligible for MP PMT as you are not from Madhya Pradesh .

The eligibility criteria required to apply for MP PMT exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be bonafide resident of Madhya Pradesh state for admission in Government autonomous Medical / Dental colleges in MP.

-The candidate must have passed 12th class with at least 50% (40% for reserved category candidates) marks from a government recognized board .

-The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as core subjects in 12th class.

-The candidate appearing in final year examination and results awaiting candidate can also apply for MP PMT Exam.

-The candidate minimum age limit to apply for the exam should be from 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of Admission.
8th October 2015, 04:49 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Can I be eligible for MP PMT?

No you are not eligible for MP PMT exam .To get this exam you must have resident of Madhya Pradesh.MP PMT stands for Madhya Pradesh Pre Medical Test.

Qualification Required:-You must have passed 12th with minimum 50% marks having subjects of Physics,Maths & Science in specialization of Chemistry & Biology.
Age should not below 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?