11th May 2012, 11:33 AM
ku akanksha

Am I eligible to apply for MPPMT? I have appeared in CBSE 12th exam from Bhilai, Chhattisgarh

I am appeared in cbse 12th exam from Bhilai, Chhattisgarh this year. Am I elligible to apply for mp pmt 2012.

Related Questions:
18th August 2012, 08:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPPMT? I have appeared in CBSE 12th exam from Bhilai, Chhattisgarh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ku akanksha View Post
I am appeared in cbse 12th exam from Bhilai, Chhattisgarh this year. Am I elligible to apply for mp pmt 2012.

Any one who seeks to appear in the Madhya Pradesh Pre Medical Test, must have passed the +2 level of Examination from any recognized Board, conducted by University certified by School Education Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh. Candidate who have appeared in the qualifying Examination and awaiting results are also eligible to appear. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology beside having passed in the English subject [40% marks in case of reserved category candidates]. The candidate must be bonafide resident of Madhya Pradesh or born in Madhya Pradesh and studied for three years continuously in any educational Institution of MP. Candidate must attain the age of seventeen years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
18th October 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MPPMT? I have appeared in CBSE 12th exam from Bhilai, Chhattisgarh

i am cbse 2 student studying in kota rajathan but i was passed up to 10 exam in m.p can i eligible for mppet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?