31st March 2020, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the SBI Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 4 years ago?

Respected Sir/Madam, I completed my 12th around 4 years ago with Tamil Nadu Board. I want to apply for the SBI Clerk recruitment exam. Please help me to know if I am eligible to apply for this exam or not? Waiting for your response!

4th April 2020, 07:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the SBI Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 4 years ago?

You can check the eligibility for SBI clerk exam here-

Candidate should have Indian citizenship.

Candidate must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university or any equivalent qualification which is recognised by the central government. They should ensure that the passing certificate should indicate the respective degree's date of passing in it.

Final year students are also eligible.
4th April 2020, 11:54 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the SBI Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 4 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I completed my 12th around 4 years ago with Tamil Nadu Board. I want to apply for the SBI Clerk recruitment exam. Please help me to know if I am eligible to apply for this exam or not? Waiting for your response!
Sorry that you are not eligible to apply for SBI Cleark examination, the required academic qualification for the SBI Clerk exam shall be a degree in any specialty approved by the University or similar recognized by the Central Government.

Candidates of the SBI Clerk Examination should not be less than 20 years old and not more than 28 years of age as of 1 April 2019. This means that the applicant would have been born before 2 April 1991 and not later than 1 April 1999 (both days inclusive).

Official website -> Click Here
6th April 2020, 10:40 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The first thing I would like to let you know that the minimum education required to apply for SBI bank clerk recruitment examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, being a Class 12th passed candidate, you are not eligible for the same recruitment unless you opt for a graduation degree course in any discipline of your interest provided you satisfy other eligibility conditions too.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.sbi.co.in and navigate to its career portal.
13th April 2020, 08:00 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---The minimum qualification required to apply for the post of SBI Clerk Exam is Graduation .

--So as per this information,you are not eligible for this post as you passed only 12th exam.

--First of all clear your Graduation and apply for this post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?