6th November 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in class 12th if school deny's to give TC?

I want to change my school , I don't want to go there that's why I have taken decision to change my school and take admission in class 12, plz tell me the procedure of all this and if the school deny to give m the TC ( transfer certificate) then what will i have to do .I m from kanpur uttar pradesh and from U.P board

9th November 2014, 05:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in class 12th if school deny's to give TC?

Procedure of taking admission in 12th standard is mentioned below :-

1. First you need to select the school in which you are interested to pursue your 12th standard.

2. After selection of School for pursuing your 12th standard, if the School conducts any entrance exam on its own for admissions, you need to appear for entrance exam.

3. By qualifying the entrance exam, you will be eligible to get admission in the school. Then, you can fill up the application form for admission in 12th standard and you need to submit the required documents like 10th Marks Certificate, Birth Certificate, etc.

4. At the time of admission, you need to submit a Transfer Certificate in your new school by obtaining it from your previous school.

If the School deny's to give Transfer Certificate, then, you can complain it to your respective state education board and they will take action against the School and you can get your Transfer Certificate. Without obtaining Transfer Certificate from your Previous School, you cannot get admission in 12th standard in any other schools.
31st March 2017, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in class 12th if school deny's to give TC?

My son has passed class XI from an icse school and he is a meritorious student but on some disciplinary issue (riding a scooty) they are denying admission in class XII. What should I do.kindly advise.
6th April 2020, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Agar bachcha ninth me do subject me fail ho school compartment nahi de raha kya kare
13th April 2020, 07:46 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---If your child is failed in 9th standard from two subjects,then you have to first clear your backlogs first and then apply for the 10th standard.

--Many of the schools not given admission to that candidates you have a backlog in his previous class.

--Cleared all the backlogs first so that you have not faced any type of problem ahead.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?