19th November 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for SBI Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th PSEB around 8 years ago?

Respected Sir/Madam, my 12th Board exam marks in 53%. I have complete my 12th around 8 years ago with PSEB Board. I want to apply for SBI Clerk exam. Please help me to know that can I apply or not?

26th November 2018, 11:40 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SBI Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th PSEB around 8 years ago?

SBI is State Bank Of India. It conducts entrance examination for recruitment on different banking jobs.

The eligibility to to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 20-28 years with relaxation for reserved category.

Entrance examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages for final selection. So, if you have the required qualification then you are eligible to appear in the examination.
27th November 2018, 07:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for SBI Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th PSEB around 8 years ago?

Unfortunately, SBI has increased the minimum qualification for clerk job to graduation. Hence, class 12th candidates are no longer eligible for SBI clerk job.

You need to complete graduation in any stream, then only you will become eligible for clerk job at any PSU bank like SBI, UBI, PNB, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?