26th August 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to reappear in 10th Board exam for 11th Commerce student?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my 10th and studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream. I have wanted to take Science but due to low percentage I got Commerce. Now I want to reappear for 10th Board exam from CBSE Board. Can you please tell me is it possible or not?

31st August 2015, 04:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in 10th Board exam for 11th Commerce student?

No, it is not possible to reappear in CBSE 10th standard Board examinations being a 11th Commerce student. Only candidates who have not qualified any examination are eligible to reappear in that particular subject supplementary examination. Since, you have already qualified Board examinations, you are not eligible to reappear in CBSE 10th standard Board examinations.
31st August 2015, 06:12 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in 10th Board exam for 11th Commerce student?

Passée students in boards examination can reappear in boards examination only through improvement examination.
Improvement examination is for those students who are not satisfied with the marks obtained in boards examination and want to improve their marks.
But students can reappear in boards examination only in the next year of the boards examination in which they appeared.
Also,students have only one chance to reappear in boards examination.
If you have appeared in 10th boards examination this year then only you are eligible to apply for improvement examination.
But, if you taken admission in 11th standard then reappearing in boards examination is not a good idea.It is just waste of your one previous year.
So,it will be better to continue your study in 11th standard instead of reappearing in 10th standard.
31st August 2015, 09:05 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to reappear in 10th Board exam for 11th Commerce student?

Yes it is possible , Now you have three option so let discuss all, one by one
1. Take admission in 10th standard again and prepare harder this time then last year
2. fill up the improvement forms and then exams are held in next year so , in that manner you will get a sufficient time for preparations.
3. Take admission in the school which one provides you admission in Science stream. As per my knowledge school name really doesn't matters in your whole life main thing that is Board from which you passed out your higher secondary. In my suggestion this one is option is better because its save your one precious year.
9th October 2017, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I re appear in the examination of a subject which I have missed due to some medical reason of class 11 of first term.
25th November 2018, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in 10th board exam twice. I have already passout in 10 2 in arts stream. But my big problem my 10 2 result below 50%.. can I reappear in 10th after change date of birth in registration twice. Can it possible change date of birth voter,
adhaar & pan card..
28th November 2018, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I guess, you may register at "The National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)" and appear for 10th .
This will be an altogether different board (Not CBSE, Not ICSE, Not any other State Board).
https://www.nios.ac.in/

If you manage to get good satisfactory marks, you may consider to to choose the stream of your choice in any other board in 11th in a different board (CBSE, ICSE, any other State Board).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?