4th November 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 10 years ago?

Respected Sir/Mam,
My 10th AHSEC Board exam marks in 94%. I have complete my 12th around 10 years ago with AHSEC Board. I want to apply for IBPS Clerk exam. Please help me to know that can I apply or not?
With Regards-
Meenakshi Jain

Related Questions:
  1. How many years I can try out IBPS Clerk bank exam?
  2. How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?
  3. Eligibility to apply in IBPS IT Officer Scale-II recruitment for a 31 years old female who has completed MCA 8 years ago?
  4. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  5. Eligibility to apply for 10th and 12th from NIOS for a candidate who has completed 9th WBBSE about 5 years ago? Eligibility to apply JEE Main and Advanced?
  6. Eligibility to appear in IBPS clerical exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  7. Which government job should I choose after B.Com?
  8. Question papers for clerical examination?
  9. Solved question papers of Bank Clerks?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate having scored 52% in 12th Class with Science stream?
  12. Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for Diploma holder?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in Graduation for a candidate who has completed 12th about 10 years ago?
  14. What is the procedure to get a job in government bank?
  15. Eligibility to apply in IBPS RRB Clerk recruitment for 33 years old OBC candidate?
  16. Am I eligible for bank job exams of 2015 being a Dentist? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS RRB Clerk exam being a 32 years old M.Com postgraduate and belongs to OBC category?
  18. Can I apply for IBPS PO/Clerk recruitment exam if completed 12th Arts being a 28 years old Fashion Designer?
7th November 2015, 06:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 10 years ago?

To be eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examination, you must have completed Graduation degree from a recognised university and you must have Computer Knowledge and should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in your 12th standard or Graduation. So, if you have completed your Graduation course from a recognised university, you are eligible to appear in IBPS Clerk examination else, you are not eligible to appear in examination on the basis of your 12th standard.
7th November 2015, 07:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in IBPS Clerk exam for a candidate who has completed 12th around 10 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
My 10th AHSEC Board exam marks in 94%. I have complete my 12th around 10 years ago with AHSEC Board. I want to apply for IBPS Clerk exam. Please help me to know that can I apply or not?
With Regards-
Meenakshi Jain
If you have fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for IBPS clerk exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from recognized university then you are eligible for IBPS CWE clerk exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidate.
8th November 2015, 10:43 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for IBPS Clerk :

Candidates must be either citizen of Indis or subject of Nepal or Bhutan

Age limit 20-28 years and relaxation in Upper age limit is given to SC/ST of 5 years , OBC of 3 years and PWD of 10 years.

Graduate canddiates from any recognized university with at least 50% marks and 45% for SC ST.
8th November 2015, 12:24 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First thing which I would like to make you clear that one's eligibility for appearing in the bank entrance examination does not depends upon their aggregate in a particular degree or gap of years between two courses. You just need to satisfy the eligibility criteria for appearing in a particular examination.

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Services and it conducts bank entrance examinations for recruitment of bank clerks and bank probationary officers in different branches of over 20 nationalized banks of India.

For appearing in the IBPS clerk examination you need to have the following qualifications :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must be within 20 years to 28 years. In case of reserved category candidates there is provision of age relaxation as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your graduation course or must be in the final year of same degree course from a recognized university.

* You must have knowledge of working on computer as the banking works are computer based. Also you must have good communication skills.

So being a 12th passed student you are not eligible for the same examination as the minimum qualification required for the same is a bachelor's degree.

For more details regarding the same examination you can log on to the link www.ibps.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?