3rd August 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria required to get admission in 11th Commerce in a Government School?

Dear Sir, I have passed 10th Class with 6.4 CGPA. I would like to take Commerce with Mathematics in 11th Class. But no government college is giving me admission in 11th Commerce. Eligibility criteria required and procedure to be followed?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the marks percentage required to join JJ school of Arts in 11th standard?
  2. How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?
  3. Procedure to repeat 11th Science from GSEB board at a New School?
  4. How can I get admission in a Paramedic School? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  5. Is it possible to get commerce course in Government school if completed 10th with 60 CGPA?
  6. Eligibility criteria and fees to get admission in 11th with Commerce stream at St. Joseph's Academy, Dehradun
  7. Procedure to apply for 11th standard at The Doon School, Dehradun? Eligibility criteria and fees for it?
  8. Can I get admission in a Government School with Science stream?
  9. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required for getting admission in Acting school?
  11. Should I have to secured 75 marks in 10th Mathematics of ICSE Board exam for admission in 11th Commerce?
  12. What are the eligibility criteria for appearing in matriculation exam? -- [New]
  13. What is the process to apply for admission in class 11th Commerce in any CBSE School?
  14. Do we need to give admission exam for 11th commerce?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in JJ school of arts for interior designing after completion of 12th with Commerce?
  16. Can a person change school (CBSE) after 11th? What is the criteria followed for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Fee structure of 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required to become a Government Bank Manager for a general category candidate?
3rd August 2016, 08:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required to get admission in 11th Commerce in a Government School?

Government colleges prefer candidates who have their parents on government services in most of the big cities. If you are living in a big city then admission in government school with 6.4 CGPA is very difficult due to high competition.

You can only get admission in a private school because your marks are not good enough to clear cut off for admission in commerce stream.
4th August 2016, 12:03 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria required to get admission in 11th Commerce in a Government School?

For getting admission in 11th commerce in any government or private school, you must have qualified matriculation from any well affiliated school. No backlog is permitted at the time of admission. You should have to apply for admission as soon as possible before the due date, because most of the times admission is taken on the basis of 'first come-first serve'. For getting admission in 11th standard you must have to attach a photocopy of following documents along with your admission form :
** Mark sheet of matriculation.
** Residential proof.
** Proof of 'date of birth'
** Passport size photographs.

If you fulfill the above eligibility criteria, then no school can refuse to give admission.
4th August 2016, 01:54 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The general eligibility in order to get admission in class 11 Commerce with Mathematics is that the candidate should have completed his/her 10th class from a recognized board having scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate. However, if you wish to get admission in any good government college or any reputed private college, you should try to score a minimum of 80% and above as the competition level is quite high nowadays and scoring only a 6.4 CGPA, you stand negligible chance of getting into good government college to continue with your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?