1st April 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?

How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard? Can you please provide me the minimum eligibility criteria which will be followed for the same? Awaiting for the response as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Required minimum percentage in 10th to take admission in 11th class?
  2. Need information about the admission procedure in 11th class in DPS?
  3. Minimum marks required in 10th to study 11th PCB in any decent school?
  4. What is the marks percentage required to join JJ school of Arts in 11th standard?
  5. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  6. Can I study Science in 11th standard if secured 75% in 10th CBSE?
  7. How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th if didn't performed well in 11th standard?
  8. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  9. Percentage required in 10th to study Commerce in 11th? Total fee expenses of 11th Commerce?
  10. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligible criteria for TCS? Am I eligible for TCS after 58% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 74.28% in BCA?
  12. Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th class for selection in IIT?
  13. Cutoff marks required in 10th to study 11th in any reputed school?
  14. What minimum CGPA is required in 10th to get admission in DPS Greater Noida in 11th standard?
  15. How can I get admission to study 11th standard in RIMC school?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 10th WBBSE to study 11th Science in St. Lawrence School, Kolkata?
  17. Percentage required in 10th to study 11th Science in Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya, Delhi?
  18. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
2nd April 2016, 11:33 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?

There is no specific aggregate required to get admission in 11th standard.

The eligibility to get admission in 11th std from any recognised university is candidate must have passed 10th from recognised board with minimum passing percentage.

But, you need aggregate as per school criteria to get admission in specific stream. The admission in some of school is also conducted on basis of entrance examination. So, you have to qualify in entrance examination to get admission.
12th April 2017, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage of marks required in 10th to get admission for class 11th standard?

Sir I have not qualified in the entrance exam and my stream is science. I really have an to study in mother's public school.can I get admission for 11 standard?
13th April 2017, 06:11 PM
srkallinone

There is no specific percentage criteria for getting admission in class 11. Admission in class 11th will be based on percentage obtained in class 10th.

Admission Procedure
- Decide the stream for 11th class admission. Also decide the schools where you should get admission.
- Apply to schools where you want to get admission.
- Schools will release their merit list separately which is prepared on the basis of score of 10th class obtained by applicants.
- If you are shortlisted, Varify your documents and Pay the fees to confirm your admission.

Documents Required For Admission
- Marksheet of Class 10th
- Passing Certificate of Class 10th
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
25th August 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

How can i get admsn now in 11 class in govt school because i am not able to take admsn in july because i am suffering from jaundice
11th June 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks is required in entrance test to get admission in RPVV ?
3rd November 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

What percentage a student should get in class 10 for getting admission in class 11(science)? The admission procedure?
3rd February 2019, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know that again the entrance exam will held or not.If yes then when sir?
23rd June 2019, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

How much percentage should require in science to take admission in class 11 in dav
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?