5th January 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?

hello sir
i want to get admission in bachelor of fine arts
i have completed 12th arts with 62%
my subjects are history,geography,nd drawing....
kindly tell me i am eligible?

6th January 2015, 06:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?

Candidates who have completed 12th standard or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised board are eligible to pursue this course. You can get direct admission in BFA course after completion of your 12th standard because there is no entrance examination conducted for admission in BFA course. But, some colleges conduct their own entrance examination and provides admission to the candidates who have scored good marks in the entrance examination. Since, you have completed 12th standard from a recognised board, you are eligible to pursue this course.
9th April 2015, 02:35 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?

Yes, there are many universities which offer the graduation in fine arts i.e BFA to the girls candidate.

The eligibility criteria for the course is that the candidate should have passed the 12th standard successfully with all the subjects with any subject combination.
10th April 2015, 08:13 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

There is no other way to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student.You can get the admission directly from the college where you want to take admission.The Eligibility Criteria for BFA is:-

1.You should have 12th Passed Marksheet.
2.You have a Good Character Certificate.
3.You should have Migration Certificate.
4.You also have Transfer Certificate.

Some Colleges take entrance exam for BFA,So you have to secured good marks in it.Because they provide admission on the basis of this Exam Merit List.
21st July 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Hell sir,
I want to get admission in distance bacholer of fine arts.I have completed 12 Arts with 60%marks.I have painting as a main subject in 10 2 and i go 97 in this sbject .plz suggest me some best distance colleges of fine arts.
25th February 2016, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I get 72 percent in 12th Arts & secure 90 percent marks in Drawing .I want admission in BFA best college of Ahmedbad.Please guide me & oblige
8th June 2017, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

I got 76 percent marks in 12th class in art. & 86 percent marks in drowning. I want admissions in BFA bast college of Jaipur. Please guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?