19th December 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

LLB is considered a Bachelor of Arts degree? Can I get admission in M.A. Sociology after BALLB?

B.A.L.L.B.is it consider as Bachelor of Arts ? Can be taken admission in M.A.in socialogy On ground of bachelor of Arts not on Bachelor of law after passed from B.A.L.L.B because in a university eligibility for M.A sociology is 50 percent for L.L.B and I have got 48 percent in B.AL.L.B.and eligibility for B.A. Is 48 percent.fm aamir bihar

23rd December 2013, 07:18 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: LLB is considered a Bachelor of Arts degree? Can I get admission in M.A. Sociology after BALLB?

Yes you can apply for the M.A. sociology but you should have this subject in graduation after that you can apply for the M.A. sociology. And as you have done LLB then i think you should do something in this field.
For the M.A. the candidate should have minimum 50% marks in graduation but as you have tell that you had scored 48% marks then i think it will be difficult to get admission but there are some colleges in which the seats are vacant then you may get admission there.

Otherwise i don't think that you will get admission with 48% marks. So as you have done LLB then you may do masters in LLB. It is best for your career. So, you should do something in this field. And after that you can give exams related to this field to get government job.

And I think there is no scope of the M.A. sociology after the LLB so you have to do something different and you can also take admission in MBA you can also do MBA in law it is also a good course and it is a professional course and it will be beneficial for your career. And this course is related to your field. You can take admission in MBA through the entrance exam. There are so many exams related to the MBA.

You can apply for any of the exam and you have to take good marks in it after that you can take admission in MBA.

So, I think you should do something in your field instead of the other field. I am telling you about what you can do after the LLB.
And you can also apply for the civil services exam for this the candidate should have graduation so you can apply for the civil service exams.
10th August 2014, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: LLB is considered a Bachelor of Arts degree? Can I get admission in M.A. Sociology after BALLB?

Hi as I have done BA.LL.B 5 years integrated course. Can I do b.ed . Am I elli be for doing b.ed.
13th August 2014, 03:59 PM
piyushkapoor

Yes you can apply for that but in condition if you had this subject in graduation and depends on the college criteria you wants to take admission.
20th September 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bls/ ll.b. i want to become a professor. So should i do ll.m or b.ed? Which one has more scope in teaching?
1st February 2019, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have done BALLB from HNB gadhwal university with 52 percentage now I want to do MA in English. Because I want to open a English speaking course academy in rural areas to make people more confident.
So,kindly suggest me should I do that.
13th June 2021, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BALLB(Hons) and have studied economics and sociology as a part of my course .. So am I eligible for a job where they want a graduate in the these subjects?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?