8th June 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of getting scholarship for scoring above 80% in Senior Secondary exam?

hello,
i am bharat singla. i am completed my senior secondary in march and i got 84.4% marks in commerce stream. i belongs to general category.please tell me about any scholarship for my collage study.please e-mail me on my e-mail address [email protected]..
THANK YOU !!

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarships available for Senior Secondary students?
  2. How may I get admission in class 11th(ICSE board) in Kota? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scholarship for a student who has achieved 1st rank in Higher Secondary?
  4. Is it possible for me to get scholarship after scoring 87% in Higher secondary exam?
  5. Can I get a job in MNC after scoring 86% in secondary and 68% in senior secondary and 76% in B.Tech till 5th semester
  6. Which is the best commerce school in Chandigarh for 11th?
  7. Maximum age limit to appear for Senior Secondary exam from any Open Board for a candidate who has completed Secondary school 10 years ago?
  8. Is it possible to do CA and B.Com simultaneously in any college? Any colleges offering separate classes for such students?
  9. How can I apply for CTET exam after scoring 57% in senior secondary, 46% in B.A economics and 51% in B.Ed?
  10. List of schools which offer Senior Secondary Education in Nirman Nagar, Mansarovar and Vaishali, Jaipur?
  11. What should I do if I didn't receive the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary scholarship still?
  12. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future?
  13. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  14. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  15. List of top CBSE schools in Bhilai?
  16. How to take admission in government college of Commerce in Jaipur after scoring 81% in Senior Secondary of Board of Rajasthan?
  17. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  18. Animation related courses for 12th NIOS student?
8th June 2015, 11:12 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility of getting scholarship for scoring above 80% in Senior Secondary exam?

CBSE stands for Central.Board of Secondary Education.
Every year CBSE conducts examinatio after the declaration of higher secondary results to give scholarship to bonafied students.
The form for scholarship test generally comes in month of August-September.
Students need to have above 80% marks in higher secondary to apply for scholarship test.
8th June 2015, 03:01 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility of getting scholarship for scoring above 80% in Senior Secondary exam?

Schoolarships would be given to those whose annualy salary is less than 45,000/- .

If the defense personnel sons/daughter is being studying in schools and colleges.
Certain institute provide schoolarship for the the merit lisr candidate and also facing financial crises.

You need to apply online and provide a copy of categories certificate(sc/st/obc), or father's income certificate ,and current marks sheet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?