23rd September 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and requirements to join Naval Academy for 10th NIOS student?

Hi,
I need to know the eligibility criteria for joining Naval Academy after completing my 10th? I am studying in 10th standard with NIOS Board. Kindly tell me what are the eligibility and all the requirements needed to apply?

24th September 2015, 09:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to join Naval Academy for 10th NIOS student?

Sorry, you are not eligible to join the Naval Academy after the 10th board examination.

The required eligibility to join the Naval Academy is candidates have to qualify in the NDA/NA examination. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board.
* Candidates must have the PCM as the main subject in the board examination.
* Candidates age must be between the 16.5-19.5 years.
* Only male candidates are eligible.

The candidates have to qualify in the various examination stage for the final selection. The candidates have to qualify in the written examination then only candidates are eligible for the SSB.

For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
24th September 2015, 09:06 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and requirements to join Naval Academy for 10th NIOS student?

10th passed student is not eligible to join Naval Academy.
Candidate must have passed 12th class in PCM in to apply for NDA exam through which he can join Naval Academy.

Eligibility :
Candidate must have passed 12th class from any recognised board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Age of candidate must be from 16.5 years to 19 years.
Candidate must be unmarried male.
Candidate must be citizen of India.

Selection Procedure :
Written Exam
SSB Interview
Medical
25th September 2015, 12:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I need to know the eligibility criteria for joining Naval Academy after completing my 10th? I am studying in 10th standard with NIOS Board. Kindly tell me what are the eligibility and all the requirements needed to apply?
No, 10th standard candidates are not eligible Naval Academy. But after completion of 12th standard, you can apply for Naval Academy through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?