12th January 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian air force or Indian navy after completing BBA?

Sir/Mam,

My name is Raja, now I am doing BBA ,after my complete graduation can I join Indian Air force or Indian navy??

Related Questions:
13th January 2015, 09:22 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian air force or Indian navy after completing BBA?

To join in Indian Air Force or Indian Navy, you must have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year. Eligibility Criteria required to appear in CDS examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. Age Limit :-
--> Indian Military Academy :- 19-24 years
--> Air Force Academy :- 19-24 years
--> Naval Academy :- 19-22 years
--> Officers Training Academy :- 19-29 years

3. Educational Qualification :-
--> For Indian Military Academy/ Officers Training Academy :- You must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized university.
--> For Naval Academy :- You must have completed Bachelor of Engineering from a recognized university
--> For Air Force Academy :- You must have completed Bachelor's degree with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level or Bachelor of Engineering from a recognized University.

4. You must be Physically and Mentally fit.

Since, you have not completed your Graduation degree as required to be eligible to join in Indian Air Force and Naval Academy as mentioned above, you cannot join in Indian Air Force and Naval Academy. But, you can join in whether in Indian Military Academy/ Officers Training Academy.
13th January 2015, 08:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian air force or Indian navy after completing BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

My name is Raja, now I am doing BBA ,after my complete graduation can I join Indian Air force or Indian navy??
Yes, you are eligible for Indian Air Force and Indian Navy exam through CDS exam.

CDS stands for Combined Defence Services examination. CDS Examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission

To enter the Indian Military Academy you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Air Force Academy you need to get a B.Sc degree with physics or mathematics or a bachelor's degree in engineering/technology and your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

To enter the Naval Academy you need to have a B.E./B.Tech degree in engineering or technology or a bachelor's degree in science with physics or mathematics and your age should be in between 19 to 22 years.

To enter the Officer's Training Academy you need to complete your graduation in any discipline from a recognized university and your age should be in between 19 to 25 years.

For more details about CDS exam and application process, you can visit the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th January 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

CAN GIRLS JOIN INDIAN NAVY AFTER M.COM?
21st March 2017, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam,My name is Raja, now I am doing BBA ,after my complete graduation can I join Indian Air force?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?