30th January 2023, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam and fee structure details of Top 1% schools of India for class 7?

Hi, I want to enrol my son in Class 7 of your school. Please let me know the fee structure and details regarding Entrance exam if my for the admission. Regards Komal Patnaik

30th January 2023, 08:06 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam and fee structure details of Top 1% schools of India for class 7?

There is no fixed parameter to decide the best school. The ranking varies with parameter and it also varies with different type of school ( public and private , boarding or regular etc.

So, kindly mention the criteria for which you want to get the detail along with the city of your choice.
31st January 2023, 12:58 AM
Aradrika Sharma

Default Re: Entrance exam and fee structure details of Top 1% schools of India for class 7?

The top ten best schools of India with fee structure :

- Birla Public School, Ajmer
Fee : 4.5 to 5.5 lac

- Bishop Cotton School, Shimla
Fee : Approximately 4.8 lac

- Welham Boys School, Dehradun
Fee : Approximately 6 to 6.5 lac

- Stonehill International School, Bangalore
Fee : 9 lac

- The Doon School, Dehradun
Fee : Approximately 10 lac

- Ecole Mondiane World School, Mumbai
Fee : 6.9 lac

- Scindia School, Gwalior
Fee: 13 lac

- Mayo College, Ajmer
Fee- 16 lac

- Good Shepherd School, Ooty
Fee : 6 lac to 15 lac

- Woodstock School, Mussorie
Fee 17 lac

Entrance exams are compulsory for the above mentioned school. The entrance exam are conducted by the school only which includes written as well as interview round. Its important to qualify both the rounds.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?