16th January 2010, 11:41 AM
jaleel sayyad

Details of various entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering in India? Top colleges in India and their fee structure?

hi im pursuing intermediate ..i want to know the details of various entrance exams for aeronautical engineering in india and top colleges in india ..and fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  2. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  3. What should I do after 12th and which exams to give to become Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure and best colleges in India for this course?
  4. Which are the good colleges in India and Abroad for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance exams to prepare to get Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. Which Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission into Aeronautical Engineering? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in India?
  6. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  7. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Top Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India and particularly in Andhra Pradesh?
  9. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in India under government recognition?
  10. Top 5 colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? Which entrance to prepare for get Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  12. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  13. Aeronautical engineering colleges in Maharashtra: entrance exams, fee structure, admission procedures?
  14. Admission for aeronautical engineering? entrance exams, colleges, fee structure? in maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I get the dates of B.Com entrance exams for top 20 colleges of India?
  16. aeronautical engineering
  17. Top colleges in which I can get Aeronautical Engineering? Admission criteria and the fee structure?
  18. List of top colleges for Marine engineering & aeronautical engineering in India?
24th May 2011, 09:56 AM
Ajya Singh

Default Re: Details of various entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering in India? Top colleges in India and their fee structure?

hi im pursuing intermediate ..i want to know the details of various entrance exams for aeronautical engineering in india and top colleges in india ..and fee structure
24th May 2011, 02:32 PM
sreeramateja

Default Re: Details of various entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering in India? Top colleges in India and their fee structure?

Hello,
there are many colleges in India offering aeronautical engineering.firstly in ur local state college u can apply it through Ur local entrance exam.and national wide NIT,s are offering this course.Not only this but also iit's are offering the courses.according to my knowledge,the fee in nit's may be around 30k to 40k per annum.
and ive heard of nit warangal,nit trichy,jntu hyderabad etc almost each and every university offer this course.
bye
24th May 2011, 04:47 PM
astha babbar

ur choice is vry gud 4 doing aeronautical engg.
Anukriti, 245/1, Sirmour Street, Kishan Nagar, Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun, Dehradun
0135 2751558
Alpine Institute of Management & Technology & Alpine Institute of Aeronautics,DehraDun,Uttarakhand
1st June 2011, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best college to be at safe side in aeronautical engineering
10th June 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i m pursuing btech 5th sem ece,i want to do my master degree in aeronautical engg.plz tell me is it possible,any also help me regarding entrance exams for aeronautical engg master degree.
10th June 2011, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have finished 12th and my result is first class. can i join aeronautical engg? wat is eligibility for that?
10th June 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

information about entrance exam for aeronautical colleges in hyderabad and karnataka
15th June 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

sir, which r the entrance exam r there for aeronautical engineering college.
15th June 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

sir , what is the fee of aeronautical colleges in vishakapatnam and hyderabad
16th June 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

which is the best university......
16th June 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

how many maximum marks will require in MHT CET and in AIEEE for admission ?
8th July 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Details of various entrance exams for Aerospace Engineering in India? Top colleges in India and their fee structure?
25th July 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

my aiee rank is 9 lakhs ............
can i get addmision in any colleges............????
30th July 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,
My brother is in +2 right now. Could any one pl provide me the exact date and procedure of applying for enterance exam for AIEE and other aeronautical enterance exam pl......................

Regards,

Tanya
30th July 2011, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

hi ,
Can any of u pl guide me the procedure of applying in AIEEE or any other enterance exam for aeronautical exams pl...............
13th September 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to know aeronautical college in mumbai
29th September 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

hi,
Can i know about how many marks i have require in MHT-CET to get admission in top college of aeronautical engg& details about d fee require for whole education?
-sana
27th November 2011, 09:50 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is the best university......

Aeronautical Engineering College in India:

IIT, Kanpur.
IIT, Kharagpur.
Indian Institute of Technology, Powai, Mumbai.
Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Hindustan Inst of Engineering Technology, Chennai ,Tamil Nadu.
Nehru College of Aeronautical and Applied Sciences, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Indian Institute of Aeronautics, Patna , Bihar.
Institute of Aviation Technology, Bahadurgarh, Haryana .
VSM INSTITUTE OF AEROSPACE ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY,Bangalore.
Hindustan Electronics Academy, Ulsoor, Bangalore Karnataka.
Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering ,DEHRADUN, UTTARAKHAND .
28th November 2011, 02:48 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaleel sayyad View Post
HI,
There are many entrance exam for for aeronautical engineering are:-
-IIT-JEE
-AIEEE
-STATE PMT
-ISAT
-I.S.R.O

GOOD LUCK!
24th December 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

eligibility and fee structure for admission in aeronautical engineering college in India
15th April 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I m doing be 3 rd year mechanical engg?
how can I apply for master in aeronautical / aerospace engg?
19th April 2013, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Wt is fee structure for 4 years of aeronautical engg in Bangalore top colleges ?
21st April 2013, 11:07 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

List of various Aeronautical Engineering Entrance Examinations in India :

All India Engineering Entrance Examination

Combined Entrance Examination of University of Delhi

Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science Entrance Test

I.I.S.A.T Admission Test of I.I.S.T of Thiruvananthapuram

Indian Institute of Aeronautics Entrance Exam

Joint Entrance Exam of I.I.T

S.L.I.E.T Entrance Test

S.R.M Engineering Entrance Examination

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for M.E/M.Tech

Punjab Engineering College Ph.D Entrance Examination for M.E/M.Tech

Sathyabama University M.E Entrance Examination

List of Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in India :

Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering

IIT Chennai

IIT Kanpur

Madras Institute of Technology

Punjab Engineering College

Anna University

Park College of Engineering & Technology

Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth
26th April 2013, 01:39 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

List of Various Entrance For Aeronautical Engineering:

Indian Institute of
Aeronautics Entrance
Exam

Joint Entrance Exam
of I.I.T

Graduate Aptitude
Test in Engineering
for M.E/M.Tech

Punjab Engineering
College Ph.D Entrance
Examination for M.E/
M.Tech

All India Engineering
Entrance
Examination

Combined Entrance
Examination of
University of Delhi

S.L.I.E.T Entrance
Test

S.R.M Engineering
Entrance
Examination

Aeronautical Engineering colleges in India:

Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai

Indian Institute of Technology, Mumbai

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur

Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur

Punjab Engineering College

Madras Institute of Technology

Academy of Aeronautical and Aviation, Indore

Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

Hindustan Colleges of Engineering, Tamilndau

Hindustan Institute of Engineering Technology, Kanpur

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?