21st June 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure including admission fee of 8th class CBSE?

Hey! I want you to answer my question.
I want to make sure that What is the fee structure of class 8th students including admission ?fees? CBSE

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  2. Fee structure of AMU for class 11?
  3. What is the fee structure of Rayat College of engineering including the hostel fee?
  4. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  5. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  6. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and tuition fee per annum?
  7. What is the fee structure of Railway/SSC class including admission fee in Patna?
  8. Fee structure for standard 9th class in Banasthaly Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan?
  9. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  10. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  11. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  12. Fee structure and procedure of few CBSE 12th residential schools in Odisha
  13. Fee structure for 11th standard including hostel fee?
  14. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  15. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  16. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  17. What is the fee structure per semester for LLB including the hostel fee?
  18. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
21st June 2015, 11:58 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure including admission fee of 8th class CBSE?

I am giving to you best school with fee structure to purse 8th class under CBSE board. The information regarding fee structure of 8th class as given below.

** SCHOOL NAME--------PRESTIGE PUBLIC SCHOOL

----FEE STRUCTURE

$$ Registration Fee = Rs. 1,000 (One Time, Non Refundable)

$$ Caution Money = Rs. 10,000 (One Time, Refundable)

$$ Admission Fee = Rs. 10,000 (One Time, Non Refundable)

$$ Tuition Fee = 39,000

$$ Lunch Fee = 7,000

$$ Annual Fee* = 15,000

$$ Study Resources Fees* = 15,000

** Document required for getting the admission

$$ 4 Passport size photographs

$$ Photocopies of Marksheet of last class

$$ Attested Birth Certificate in case of Pre-Primary & Class I

$$ Original counter signed T.C. (School Leaving Certificate)

** SCHOOL TIMING

$$ 9.15 am to 2.45 pm
28th August 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Tuition fee for 8th class per month
18th December 2020, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the per month fee of 8th standar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?