2nd February 2018, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure and hostel fee for class 11th admission in CBSE school

Dear Sir/Madam, my son is going to appear 10th CBSE exam. In this academic session. He wants admission in your School in Class XI Science. Kindly, let me know the admission procedure, expected cut off marks if any, fee structure, hostel charges and other related informations. My email id
[email protected].
Mobile: 9437203812

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure and hostel fee for class 11th admission in CBSE school -- [New]
  2. Fee expenses including Hostel charges in Banasthali Vidyapith School for 11th standard?
  3. What is the schools fees followed for Class 11th including hostel facility?
  4. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  5. Fee structure for 11th standard including hostel fee?
  6. Fee structure to get admission in 11th standard at The Mother's International School, New Delhi with hostel fee
  7. What is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel?
  8. Fee structure of AMU for class 11?
  9. Fee structure of 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  10. Fee structure of 11th and 12th of Sacred Heart School, West Bengal? Whether this school provides hostel facility?
  11. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  12. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  13. Steps to be taken for transfer from one CBSE school to another? What would be the fee structure of that school?
  14. How to apply for 11th entrance exam of BHU? Fee structure with hostel fee for 11th and 12th? When application form will be out?
  15. Admission in 11th class in AMU? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Fee structure of St. Xavier school to get admission in 11th at Nagpur?
  17. Monthly hostel fee for 11th class? Maximum percentage required for admission in 11th class?
  18. Details about fee structure of Sai International School with hostel charges?
3rd February 2018, 06:28 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee structure and hostel fee for class 11th admission in CBSE school

Let me tell you that admission in CBSE school for class 11th standard are based on class 10th percentage marks. A few schools consider to take admission test, qualifying in which candidates can take admission into class 11th standard in that school. Also be informed that fee structure and hostel fee are different for different schools, so it is quite not possible to give you fees structure of every schools. You can simply contact the particular school or visit its official website of which you want to know the fee details.
4th February 2018, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and hostel fee for class 11th admission in CBSE school

I want to take admission in class Xl in commerce stream pls let me know the fee structure including hostel facility..
4th February 2018, 10:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to take admission in class 11th CBSE Board School, candidates must have to complete their class 10th examination from a recognized Board.
Generally, most of the Schools provide admission to the candidates on the basis of class 10th examination result. Merit marks candidates will be served first according to their marks.
It is very difficult to provide you the exact fees required to study class 11th as different schools have their own fee structure. Contact to the different Schools to get the exact details on it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?