27th November 2020, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in Indian Air Force?

I am studying in 9th standard of Kerala State Board School. I would like to join Indian Air Force. I would like to join Indian Air Force after completing my 10th. For this aim, what entrance exam is? I want to know the entrance exam to enter in Indian Air Force.

27th November 2020, 11:46 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in Indian Air Force?

To become Air force Officer You can appear in following examination.

1. NDA ( after 12th PCM )
2. CDS , AFCET ( After Graduation)

To become an Airman you have following examination.

1. Airforce X & Y group exam. ( After 12th )
28th November 2020, 06:58 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear to enter in Indian Air Force?

To join Indian Air Force, you have to appear and qualify in NDA and other recruitment examination conducted by Indian Air Force.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in std 12th with PCM ( for NDA ) and in any stream for GROUP 'Y' recruitment.

The age limit varies with examination.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
29th November 2020, 05:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Air force, applicant generally has two options, one as an airman and other as a commissioned officer.

Further, for joining an airman, you need to qualify Airman recruitment held by Indian Air force while for joining as an commissioned officer, you are required to qualify NDA examination or CDS examination or AFCAT.

Further, to be eligible for appearing in the Airman recruitment and NDA examination, you are required to have completed your Class 12th while for appearing in the CDS or AFCAT, you are required to to have completed your graduation degree course.

For complete details regarding different career options available in Indian Air force along with their eligibility criteria, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?