21st October 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in AHSEC Higher Secondary Board exam to get distinction?

Hello Everyone,
I want to know the information that what is the minimum percentage requires to get distinction in AHSEC for Higher Secondary Board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required to get distinction in AHSEC examination?
  2. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  3. Eligibility for admission based on 10th and 12th results?
  4. Can I apply for JBT after doing 12th from Arts?
  5. List of WBCHSE affiliated schools which offer admission in Higher Secondary Science in Kolkata? Cutoff percentage required for admission?
  6. Which marksheet is considerable for admission in IIST if CBSE is not conducting Higher Secondary Board exam?
  7. Can I do Chartered Accountancy course? I have completed B.Com graduation
  8. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc(Geology) candidate with 76.4% in 12th AHSEC?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 10th CBSE to study Science in Higher Secondary?
  10. Percentage of marks required in higher secondary exam to get into BCA course in Techno India College?
  11. Eligibility for admission in B.Sc Astrophysics? Process of admission?
  12. Whether the marks obtained by the student in the exam of higher secondary conducted by the school will be considered or the marks obtained by the student in the last board exam?
  13. Can I get admission in engineering after scoring 123 in physics, chemistry, maths group
  14. What should I do further if secured less percentage in Higher Secondary and failed in NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission in B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?
  16. Can i do diploma in B.Ed to appear in CTET? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and MP Board to study Higher Secondary?
  18. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
23rd October 2015, 08:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in AHSEC Higher Secondary Board exam to get distinction?

The minimum percentage required in Assam Higher Secondary Board examination is 70% marks. Candidates who have scored 70% or above will be graded as they qualified in Distinction. Candidates who have scored more than 60% but less than 70% marks will be graded as they qualified in first class. So, you need to score at least 70% marks in your Assam Higher Secondary Board examinations to get distinction.
17th March 2018, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in AHSEC Higher Secondary Board exam to get distinction?

What is the criteria to pass in HS 2nd Year board exams of AHSEC? In how many subjects we need to pass?
23rd June 2020, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

How much total marks i s required to get star in hs
2nd December 2020, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

How many girls student get star mark in hs exam in 2019
19th March 2022, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage ahsec required in ahsec higher secondary board exam distinction
23rd March 2022, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

What is distinnction mark of ahsec
31st March 2022, 05:41 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

75 percent marks is necessary to have distinction.
22nd April 2022, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How much total percentage is required to get stand mark in HSLC assam board
1st July 2022, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I have 63% in my 12th AHSEC board if i would clear CEE with decent marks of OBC category can i get into JEC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?