19th January 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur?

Dear Sir/Madam, kindly help me to know about the fee structure of 1st standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur. My son wants to join this school after completing his 4th standard. So, I want to know about it’s fee structure. Kindly tell me immediately.

24th January 2019, 08:31 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur?

The education in this school is free of cost including boarding and lodging, uniforms and textbooks upto 8th standard however a nominal fee of rupees 600 per month will have to be paid by the children from 9th to 12th class. Children belonging to Sc / St, girls and physically handicapped and from the family is whose income is below poverty line are exempted from payment of fees.
24th January 2019, 09:27 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of 5th standard in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Dungarpur?

First of all I want to tell you that admissions are done in 6th, 9th and 11th standard against vacant seats by conducting an entrance test known as Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya entrance test.
The education in these schools is free of cost upto 8th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?