31st March 2019, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it a good decision to migrate from Telangana State Board to CBSE Board?

Hello Sir, I am studying in a low class state Board school in Telangana. Now, my parents decided to move me from State Board to CBSE Board. Will it be a tougher for me? Is it a good idea to move? Kindly tell me about this asap.

4th April 2019, 03:11 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good decision to migrate from Telangana State Board to CBSE Board?

Is it a good decision to migrate from Telangana State Board to CBSE Board:-

As per the information available, the syallabus of CBSE board and Telangana board is more or less same.

It is not at all tough. It is just you have to put a little more effort.

CBSE board is highly recognized board. If you study through this board.

It will make your path smoother to the competitive examination like, NEET and JEE.

It is a very good idea to switch from a state board to a national board.
6th April 2019, 05:40 PM
Hasmita P

Default Re: Is it a good decision to migrate from Telangana State Board to CBSE Board?

Yes, it is a good decision to change the board to CBSE school. CBSE board is a recognized board all across the globe. It is easier for CBSE students to move to any new destination and get the admission in the same board.

We have got many new admission in CBSE schools in Amravati, the students coming from different boards. And, all these students are performing well. The school faculty is also supportive to them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?