31st May 2018, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Meghalaya State Board for 11th admission?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my Higher Secondary in Assam Rifles Public School, Shillong. But it is a CBSE school. And I have given my Board exam from State Board of Meghalaya of 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission?
  2. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Sikkim State Board for 11th Science admission?
  3. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th Science admission?
  4. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from UP State Board for 11th Science admission?
  5. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th admission?
  6. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Maharashtra State Board for 11th Science admission?
  7. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Telangana State Board for 11th Science admission? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Haryana State Board for 11th Science admission?
  9. Possibility to migrate from UP Board to CBSE for 12th admission? Procedure to migrate?
  10. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  11. Should I migrate to State Board for further studies of Architecture being an 11th CBSE student?
  12. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Assam State Board for 11th Science admission?
  13. Procedure to migrate from CBSE board to state board after completion of 10th standard?
  14. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Punjab State Board for admission in 11th Science?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in Hyderabad State board if completed 11th from Qatar? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to migrate from AHSEC to CBSE Board?
  18. Procedure to migrate in IGCSE Board from Delhi State Board for 11th Science admission?
24th March 2019, 04:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Meghalaya State Board for 11th admission?

You need to have migration certificate and TC from your previous school to confirm admission at a different board school. Just make sure you fulfill the merit criteria for admission at the said school. Your class 10th marks will be important to get admission at your choice of school.

Just make sure you have the necessary documents to complete the process of change of board. Migration and Transfer certificate along with mark sheet of class 10th is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?