22nd July 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Physical Science guidebooks to prepare for 10th Kerala Board exam

Hello friends, I am now promoted to 10th standard and I am a student of Kerala Board. I am little weak in Physical Science and afraid of failing in this subject. So, I want to know about the guidebooks through which I can prepare for this subject and secure good marks in it. Please help me!

27th April 2023, 09:10 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Physical Science guidebooks to prepare for 10th Kerala Board exam

Here are some physical science guidebooks you can use to prepare for the 10th Kerala Board exam:
  • Kerala SSLC Science Guide: This guidebook is published by the Kerala State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) and covers all the topics in the physical science syllabus. It includes exercises, solved problems, and sample question papers.
  • Kerala SSLC Physical Science: This guidebook is published by the Kerala Book House and is designed specifically for the 10th Kerala Board exam. It covers all the topics in the physical science syllabus, including chemistry and physics, and includes solved problems and practice exercises.
  • Xth STD Kerala State Physical Science: This guidebook is published by Sura College of Competition and covers all the topics in the physical science syllabus. It includes solved problems, practice exercises, and model question papers.
  • Kerala SSLC Physical Science Exam Guide: This guidebook is published by Bright Educational Publishers and is designed to help students prepare for the 10th Kerala Board exam. It includes solved problems, practice exercises, and sample question papers.
  • Kerala SSLC Physical Science Textbook and Guide: This guidebook is published by Evergreen Publications and covers all the topics in the physical science syllabus. It includes solved problems, practice exercises, and model question papers.

Make sure to choose a guidebook that suits your learning style and covers all the topics in the physical science syllabus. Practice regularly and solve as many problems as possible to improve your understanding of the concepts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?