10th May 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Which one should choose between CBSE and State board for further studies after scoring 78% marks in 10th CBSE board?

I got 78% in 10th cbse board ..so according to seeing my marks wht u prefer me as... Go into in cbse or state

Related Questions:
  1. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  4. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  5. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  7. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  8. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  9. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  10. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  11. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  12. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  13. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
  14. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  15. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th for Aerospace Engineer aspirant?
  16. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  17. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  18. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
10th May 2015, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one should choose between CBSE and State board for further studies after scoring 78% marks in 10th CBSE board?

You can pursue your higher studies i.e., 11th and 12th standard from any board in which you are interested whether it is CBSE Board or State Board. Since, you have completed 10th standard with an aggregate of 78% marks from CBSE Board, you can continue your higher studies from same board without transferring to State Board or if you want to pursue State Board syllabus then, you can opt for State Board. But, I suggest you to opt for CBSE Board syllabus because, most of the competitive entrance examination question papers are set by considering Central Board syllabus, so, if you pursue 11th and 12th standards from CBSE Board, then, you can easily score good marks in competitive examinations.
10th May 2015, 08:18 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Which one should choose between CBSE and State board for further studies after scoring 78% marks in 10th CBSE board?

According to me you must continue your study in CBSE board for future study.
As you score 78% in 10th board, that's the good marks. So to continue in CBSE board will be better for you.
But if your financial background in not well then you can go for state board.
State board is also good for higher study.
10th May 2015, 08:40 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

According to me you must continue your study in CBSE board for future study.
As you score 78% in 10th board, that's the good marks. So to continue in CBSE board will be better for you.
But if your financial background in not well then you can go for state board.
State board is also good for higher study.
11th May 2015, 12:32 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which one should choose between CBSE and State board for further studies after scoring 78% marks in 10th CBSE board?

I always suggests peoples to go for CBSE Board Central board of Secondary Education because CBSE is reputed and recognized Board in India provides quality of education. Syllabus and study pattern of CBSE board is more preferable in entrance exams like All India Pre Medical Test and All India Engineering Entrance Exam ,because these exams are also conducted by CBSE

CBSE is central Board while state Board is only within state , CBSE is more reputed and if you got transfer in any other state or city you can easily find CBSE schools all over India and easily get admission

CBSE study pattern and syllabus is better than any state board

In CBSE Board you competition is with all over Indian students and in state board your competition is only with your state

Truth is that you can get good marks in state board but if you wanna good knowledge then CBSE board is more preferable
11th May 2015, 01:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

You should continue with CBSE board. This is because :-

- You are well accustomed with CBSE curriculum and pattern. So shifting to a new pattern will demand adjustments.
- The entrance exams after 10+2 level is based on CBSE syllabus.
- CBSE is all-India based and recognized board.
- There is no need of taking second language;hence better attention can be given to the core subjects.
11th May 2015, 03:35 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I would refer you to go for CBSE board after the completion of your 10th boards as it would help your child to get much exposure in future because of it s education system and widely accepted pattern.

Moreover, maximum people tend to move towards CBSE board after 10tth because of he following two reasons;

> The syllabus of entrance exams are at par with the syllabus laid down by CBSE.

> English is easier and no compulsion of second language, hence more attention can be given to the core subjects.

Therefore I would suggest you to opt for CBSE board after 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?