4th September 2014, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Highest marks and percentage given by NIOS? What options do I have after finishing my 12th?

I have given my 10 through nios and secured 55%.
now i am going to give my 12 also through nios , i did like to know what is the highest marks and percentage given by nios ?because i am very tensed as i did not get the marks i expected in 10 grade.and what options do i have after finishing my 12th?
my subjects are phy chem bio english word processing and computer
thanks....do reply soon

20th November 2014, 12:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Highest marks and percentage given by NIOS? What options do I have after finishing my 12th?

There are no minimum or maximum marks, which will be given by NIOS. The percentage and the marks will depend upon your performance in exam. If you can prepare well, you can score more than 80 percentage or more.

After 12th:-
You can choose any of the following fields depending upon your Interest

1)MBBS(Bachelor in medicine & Bachelor in science)

2)BHMS(Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery)

3)BAMS(Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine & Surgery)

4)BDS(Bachelors of Dental Science)

5)BPT(Bachelor of Physiotherapy)

6)B.pharmacy(Bachelor of Pharmacy)

7)Microbiology

8)Nursing

9)Medical Biotechnology

10)Veterinary Biotechnology
29th June 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Highest marks and percentage given by NIOS? What options do I have after finishing my 12th?

I am finished nios secondary 30 years I want to do senior secondary from nios can I join any college after12th
24th July 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I get 70% in Nios board in class 12 with physics chemistry math Hindi English?
27th May 2019, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

I am also in 12th by nios & also PCB hindi& English& I am really very tensed about my result.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?