15th August 2013, 11:15 AM
dhanyammalayil

How can I study for LLB course after finishing NIOS +2

i am from kerala,iam 30 yrs old, i just finished my NIOS +2 ,working in a private construction firm in cochin.i wish to study the llb course through distance or evening .so will you give more details of this course.

4th October 2015, 02:06 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study for LLB course after finishing NIOS +2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanyammalayil View Post
i am from kerala,iam 30 yrs old, i just finished my NIOS +2 ,working in a private construction firm in cochin.i wish to study the llb course through distance or evening .so will you give more details of this course.
It is not possible for you to study LLB after completing 12th standard. You are required to complete Graduation or equivalent qualification to be eligible for LLB. However, you can pursue for Integrated LLB after completing 12th standard. Combination of the Graduation and LLB is Integrated LLB. The duration of the course is 5 years which is divide into ten semester.

Eligibility Criteria for Integrated LLB:

- Applicants who have passed 12th standard are eligible to apply for the Integrated LLB course. Applicants need to score at least 50% marks. The selection process is carried out on the basis of the marks obtained in the CLAT or exam conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?