22nd October 2016, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Olympiad exams, if school is not showing any interest?

How to apply for various Olympiad exams? My son's school is not showing interest in appearing in this exam. Please help me.
My [email protected]. Its urgent.

31st October 2016, 08:11 PM
princekainth2

Default Re: How to apply for Olympiad exams, if school is not showing any interest?

Sorry to say that you can not join without a school tag over your name in Olympiad.
You must contact authorities to help you out in case they don't want to organize olympiad for all the students
15th August 2017, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Olympiad exams, if school is not showing any interest?

If the school does not show any interest then can we individually apply for olympiad exams
31st August 2017, 02:31 AM
cataleya11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If the school does not show any interest then can we individually apply for olympiad exams
No you cannot apply for Olympiad exam individually. Olympiad Foundation do not accept individual application. It is mandatory to apply through the schools. The registration forms are only for schools.

Once registered through school you can order study material and books directly from the website. You do not need to depend on the school for that but registration is not possible if school is not interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?