12th March 2019, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Bank Probationary Officer for 12th Commerce student?

I want to join any Bank and become a Probationary Officer. Right now, I am studying in 12th standard with Commerce stream. But after completing my 12th, kindly let me know how I can join and become a Bank Probationary Officer? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

18th March 2019, 01:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Bank Probationary Officer for 12th Commerce student?

You need to have a degree in any stream first if you are looking to become a Bank Probationary Officer. The minimum qualification required for Bank PO is a degree in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognised university. There is a relaxation of 5% marks for those who belong to reserved category.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned authority like IBPS. SBI also conducts their own exam for recruitment of probationary officers.
18th March 2019, 04:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Bank Probationary Officer for 12th Commerce student?

Procedure to become a Bank Probationary Officer:-

After completion of B.Com Degree, you can apply for bank PO exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognised University are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

You must have the nationality of India.

You must have the knowledge to work on computer as the banking works are Computer based as the whole world is emerging digital.
18th March 2019, 10:38 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to appear for the PO recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you have to pursue bachelor degree course to appear for the examination.

The age limit varies with examination. The examination is conducted in various stages for final recruitment.
19th March 2019, 08:24 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To become a Bank Probationary Officer being a 12th Commerce student, you have to pursue Bachelor’s degree course in any discipline after completion of your 12th standard. Candidates who hold Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for Bank Probationary Officer recruitment. You need to qualify the preliminary examination, Mains examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds to get selected as an Bank Probationary Officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?