29th September 2012, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

How to work as a officer in bank? I am a commerce student and have done 12th along with Maths(science) and economics

I am a commerce student and have done +2 along with maths(science) and economics. I want to do MA economics.Also, i am currently working as an officer in a bank. So i want to carry out both my studies and work hand in hand. please tell me whether i am eligible or not and if yes then from which universities can i do it and how. Both Indian and International.

31st August 2017, 08:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to work as a officer in bank? I am a commerce student and have done 12th along with Maths(science) and economics

For recruitment as an officer ( Probationary Officer, Bank Manager, Legal Officer ) in bank the minimum required qualification is bachelor degree.

Candidates must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit for appearing in examination varies with examination.

For some of the post bachelor degree in particular stream as LLB for legal officer is required.

The examination is conducted in various stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection.

Yes, you do require a hard work to qualify in examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?