25th January 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Statistical Officer for 12th student?

I am in 12th standard. I am good in English, Economics and Accountancy. I am also interested in Statistics. I want to become a Statistical Officer. What I have to do after 12th for become this. So, tell me about the course.

3rd February 2019, 04:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Statistical Officer for 12th student?

First of all you need to complete degree in maths or statistics from a recognized university after your class 12th. If you haven't studied maths at class 12th, then you won't be eligible for such course.

SSC conducts combined graduate level exams every year and you need to have a degree in maths or statistics to become eligible for such post. Selection will be on the basis of written exam and interview conducted by staff selection commission.
3rd February 2019, 09:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To be an Indian Statistical Officer you should have minimum qualification of graduation degree in statistical branch from a recognised University.

After completion of your graduation you will have to appear in the exam Indian Statistical Service that is conducted by UPSC.
This exam is conducted once in a year at National level.

Selection procedure is consists of written test and personal interview.

3rd February 2019, 09:59 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become Statistical Officer then you have to pursue a degree course in statistical branch from a recognised University and after that you will have to appear in Indian statistical Services Exam conducted by UPSC once in a year.
Age must be in between 21 to 30 years whereas Age relaxation is given to reserved candidates.

Exam pattern:

Written test of thousand marks.

Interview of 200 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?